Effective Friday, March 20, 2020 ALL Holy Family sites are PHYSICALLY CLOSED to the public. Holy Family is enacting its Operational/Business Contingency Plan.
Director’s Message – March 19, 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, so will our response at Holy Family. I’m so very proud of our staff as we navigate these unchartered waters!
- TOP PRIORITY is to follow the directives of the Chief Medical Health Officer e.g. social distancing, self-monitoring https://www.canada.ca/en/publichealth/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
- All Holy Family students are off site effective March 20, 2020 until further notice.
- We recognize and appreciate the work and resources that staff have already provided to students.
- We will address final student reporting and placement documentation at a later date.
- All Holy Family schools and offices are physically closed and essential staff are working virtually according to their job expectations.
- March 20-27, central office education staff is working to support schools and parents. Watch holyfamilyrcssd.ca for updates.
- Wellness is a key priority, we encourage all to take care of their physical and mental health.
- STF Members – Members Family Assistance Plan 1-833-485-4245 or 1-800-667-7762
- SEIU & OOS Members – Employee Family Assistance plan 1-800-664-0326 or myresiliance.com
- Sask Healthline – 811 Mental Health – 211 or sk.211.ca
- Canada Crisis Line – 1-833-456-4566
Think about when we will safely return to the street and sport events.
When we can hug again, when we can open doors, when shopping “together” will seem like a party!
Let’s think about when the coffee will return to Tims, the small talk and sitting face to face.
Think about when COVID-19 will be all a memory, but “normality” will seem an unexpected and beautiful gift.
We will love everything that has so far seemed futile to us.
Every second will be precious. The sun until late, sunsets, laughter.
We will go back to laughing together.
Strength and courage
Director of Education