Holy Family Board Meeting Highlights
June 14, 2017
- Staff highlighted student outcomes in living Catholic values.
- Facilities updated the Board on the summer work projects.
- The proposed 2017-18 budget for Holy Family has been approved by the Ministry!
- Holy Family Board reviewed the implications of addressing membership fees for the SCSBA (Saskatchewan Catholic School Boards Association) and SSBA (Saskatchewan School Boards Association).
- Holy family will enter into a fuel and purchase card provincial efficiency opportunity.
- The Director reviewed 2016-17 system initiatives in 21st century learning as well as 2017-18 plans.
- The Board was given an update on June school calendar events and on the summer safety protocol.
- Arch Bishop Bolen will open up the Holy Family 2017-18 school year with a mass and presentation on August 29 at 9:30 at St. Vincent de Paul in Weyburn.
Holy Family Central Office will be closed on Fridays in the summer from July 7 to Aug 11 inclusive.
Next Regular Meetings of the Board dates are: September 6, 2017, October 11, 2017 and November 1, 2017.